[nagdu] Dog attacks: accessible cell phone with camera

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 18:55:47 UTC 2011

Brenda, try calling Verizon. Tell them what you need. You may have to
eventually ask to speak with a supervisor at a fairly high level as, across
the board, be it Verizon or any other cell phone carrier, they're uninformed
about the functions on cell phones that make them accessible to the blind.
If any of you live in or near Somerset, KY, my son works for a cellular
store and he's more knowledgeable than most folks about accessible features.
What he doesn't know, he tried to learn.

Lisa & Bernie