[nagdu] Dog attacks: accessible cell phone with camera

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Tue Mar 15 16:50:40 UTC 2011

Hi Rebeccaa

I value your input, it makes sense.  I do not want a smart phone and it
could be very hard to get a photo off.  I do have a KNFB Reader on an
N86 I could use if I really wanted to.  I think I would rather have mase
ready to use so would  not have time to take a picture.  It seems like
there are a lot of dog attacks, but then the way  you present things it
doesn't seem as drastic.

Brenda