[nagdu] Dog attacks: accessible cell phone with camera

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Mar 15 18:04:17 UTC 2011

Code Factory makes the screen reader that Droid uses.
If you want true accessability get something with native screen reading capabilities like an Iphone Apple is great both in terms of the accessability and the sales people will let you demo fully.
Verizon has a long way to go in that regard.
I have a Heaven because I don't want to pay the various charges all smart phones make you pay.