[nagdu] Fetching

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 23 16:53:03 UTC 2011

My Amba was good at what Julie J calls "find it".  If I dropped something,
I could ask Amba "Where is it?" in an excited way, and point around a
little, and she'd touch the object with her nose, most of the time.  Echo
wouldn't.  I think Ben would probably start sniffing around for something
he could eat, but maybe I'll try it with him, anyway.  Motivating him can
sometimes be a problem.  If he's not interested, he's not interested.
Tracy