[nagdu] reintroduction

Julie jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 25 14:17:02 UTC 2011

Hi I just rejoined this list after many months off, so I just wanted to reintroduce myself.  My name is Julie and I do not currently have a guide dog, but I will in a couple more weeks.  This will be dog number 4 from guiding Eyes for the Blind.  I am a long time member of NFB in the New York state affiliate and I am currently the affiliate secretary and have been for about 10 years now.  I am also our chapter secretary in upstate New York.  I have been without a dog through the winter for many reasons but mostly because I didn't want to try going through training in the winter!  I'm just not that brave!  Leave that to you younger folks!  Look forward to hearing from you all.

JULIE PHILLIPSON