[nagdu] Inquiry From New List Member

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:27:56 UTC 2011

Hello. I'm a certified High School Spanish teacher, although I'm not
currently teaching. I can tell you, when I was student-teaching, I had no
difficulty with the dog. She layed down on a rug that I put down for her in
the back of the room. When we had lunch,I would take her for a short walk,
and she'd be fine. She's a shepherd, and enjoys a lot of exercise. She was
great with all the people. At certain times of the day, depending on the
class I was teaching, I would let her walk around the room and  visit with
the students. That's up to you, though, and how your dog reacts to people.
Each dog is different.
Hope this helps.
Hope and Beignet