[nagdu] Board Meeting Tonight

Diana Dawne drdawne at samobile.net
Wed Mar 30 00:51:23 UTC 2011

Dear Sir,

I read the announcement of your board meeting and a friend and I
decided it would be very instructive if we listened in.  Unfortunately
when we called all we got was music which is not instructive!  smile.
I just looked at the email again and see that it was sent Sunday not
yesterday which is when I got it.  However I'm wondering you said the
meeting would be recorded and I know that conference line makes its
recordings available over the web.  Would it be possible for me and my
friend to listen to this meeting?

Bright Blessings,

Diana & that Very Magical and Enchanting Guide dog Fuller Brush

--
Diana Dawne PHD
phone and fax: good for  The United States and Canada 18775232688
email: drdawne at samobile.net