[nagdu] Eager to get harnessed up

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:09:13 UTC 2011

Hi Mardi,

You are the only other person with a dog like mine who has a harness
obsession.  I don't know what it is about the harness but even before
I started Laveau's formal training; she was fascinated with the
harness and would watch and sniff when I put it on other dogs.  She
was so thrilled when she got to wear it for the first time, and has
loved it ever since.  She has a fantastic work ethic.  She is never
allowed to get old or retire.
:)

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss