[nagdu] {Disarmed} FYI FW: Guide Dog Protection Presentation

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 17:56:33 UTC 2011

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

info at michaelhingson.com

To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com

Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books
<http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr
_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3> &ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:

http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com