[nagdu] {Disarmed} FYI FW: Guide Dog Protection Presentation

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu May 12 18:25:55 UTC 2011

The notice indicates it is mainly for GDB grads.  I am, however, trying to
get an answer to that question.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com