[nagdu] Putting eye ointment

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 13 12:46:02 UTC 2011

I need to put some ointment in Echo's eye twice a day for a couple weeks.
I did good yesterday, but not so good today.  I have my husband hold her
head still, then use one hand to pull down on the skin under her eye,
hopefully opening it up, then use the other hand to position and squeeze
the tube, trying not to poke her with it.  I haven't poked her, but today
I'm not sure I hit the target, either.  Oh for that third hand I've always
wanted!
If anyone has a good method that's better than mine, please share.
Tracy