[nagdu] Sheila: Please call me!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 13 21:18:18 UTC 2011

Sheila,
    Fortunately, I read this message; however, I tend to delete more
messages than I read, so it would be best for anyone with a specific concern
like this to write to me directly. Please give me a call on Monday to
discuss this issue with me. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG