[nagdu] your critique invited!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:58:18 UTC 2011

Hi Marion, it sounds great but when you get to the part about interference,
rather than use the word "gear", I think you need to spell it all out and
say, you should never touch a guide dog,it's leash,or any part of it's
harness. I constantly have people trying to pull the leash and pulling on
the harness handle.They are usually pulling in the opposite direction than I
am trying to go. I have told them not to touch the "gear" and they say to
me, the what? I have to use the word harness as they don't know what gear
means. Stupid people! They think gear like on a car transmission. LOL!
Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/