[nagdu] {Disarmed} Fw: [DogGuideUsersNH] Hb. 398

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu May 19 12:25:14 UTC 2011

ed,
    I have copied this to our Webmaster for placement on the NAGDU website.
    This looks pretty good, especially the criminalization of illegitimate
service animals". I have one question, Do you know what this means:

"167-D:7 Licensing. Service animals shall be licensed as provided in RSA
466."

Fraternally yours,
Marion