[nagdu] Rudy

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Sat May 21 02:33:47 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and comforting thoughts.  I am
feeling the loss very Deeply right now.  Rudy was an incredible dog. The
bond I developed with him was one of the strongest I have ever had with any
of my dogs.  He was so alive, so full of life and curiosity, so anxious to
see what was up a head, or just around the next corner.  Recently I have had
some extended hospital stays, and Rudy was there with me the whole time.  He
was the anchor that kept me from losing my sanity.  He stayed patiently by
my bedside, and he always seemed to know when the weight of his furry head
and cold nose was needed.  He never wined or complained, and never got
restless.  When I was able I took him out several times a day, and when I
was not he went calmly with whoever was there to take him.  Today I lost
more than a dog, more than a friend, I lost a piece of my heart.
I will always remember him bouncing and wiggling when his harness came out,
so much that it was difficult to put it on.  I remember wanting to be stern
with him, and ending up laughing.  That was another thing he was good at,
making me laugh.  He was a big goofy, sweet wonderful guy.  He was my Rudy
dude.  He will live in my heart forever.

Woofs and wags from the pawpower pack,
Queen Vristol, Mill'E to the max, Rudy the dude, and baby girl Laveau.

Pawpower Creations,
Bob Blackner/Rox'e Homstad,
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com

Custom made guide dog equipment,
products designed with you and your canine in mind.

I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly;
I was given weakness that I might feed her more treats.

I asked for good health that I might rest easy;
I was given a "special needs" dog that I might know nurturing.

I asked for an obedient dog that I might feel proud;
I was given stubbornness that I might feel humble.

I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful;
I was given a clown that I might laugh.

I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely;
I was given a best friend that I would feel loved.

I got nothing I asked for,
But everything that I needed.

Author unknown