[nagdu] Who are guide dog users?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 11:11:17 UTC 2011

In my case when I got my dog, I didn't know I could get one.

I had some vision left I still have some, a friend of who has a guide dog said to me why don't you get one, I think you will find it as another mobility tool.

I am not young, well I am not old either I got Maxx when I was almost 41. New NFB Member in fact I took Maxx to my first convention in 2007, healthy I am diabetic who lost her vision and has kidney disease. Highly motivated, heck yes, had my transplant and I haven't stopped fighting since, started my own business.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.