[nagdu] A Sunday to never be forgotten

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 11:17:14 UTC 2011

FYI Steve.  My friend Steve Caroll, gave me a kidney August 23, 2005.  Steve passed in 2010 from Lung Cancer.

God bless you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.