[nagdu] online Pet supplies

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon May 23 12:19:22 UTC 2011

Bertha,

Best of luck with the new dog!

I really like King Wholesale for dog supplies.
http://www.kingwholesale.com/

They have very good prices.  You do not need to purchase more than one of
anything to get those great prices!  The toys I've priced at Pets Mart have
been double what I can order them at King Wholesale.  The site is also very
easy to navigate with JAWS.

For ordering food I have just recently tried:
http://www.petflow.com/
Their prices are a bit more than Pet Food Direct but their shipping is
cheap.  the total price to my door was cheaper than anywhere else I could
find.

HTH
Julie