[nagdu] suggestions saught on where to buy dog harness

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon May 23 14:12:51 UTC 2011

Hi Bunny,

Specifically,
http://www.pawpowercreations.com

Nylon harnesses. Lightweight, machine washable, durable. I just oredered one middle of last month. Although, with Rox'e and Bob dealing with their recent loss, I'd hold off on ordering to let them collect themselves and get back on their feet, emotionally.

The other option is Bridgeport, but I don't much like their handle. Leather, fairly inexpensive, I know a couple people who like them.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY