[nagdu] suggestions saught on where to buy dog harness

solsticesinger at gmail.com solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:48:13 UTC 2011

I agree. I bought a Pawpower harness for Caroline, and I love it. It's so
much lighter than the school issued harness, and I love the way the handle
connects to the body piece.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to
http://mojoradio.us/listen