[nagdu] A Sunday never to be forgotten

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:13:49 UTC 2011

Steve, I am so glad that you and Misha are still with us ! Please know that
you and your family and all the people that have been touched by this awful
situation,are in my prayers! I can't imagine what would happen here in
Arizona if a tornado hit . Most people here have no basements and I have so
many animals here with the rescue dogs,my own dogs and cats, pet rat,and my
Bearded Dragon lizard. I would never be able to make sure they were all safe
in a quick second before it hit.I pray that I never have to go through any
thing like that. I will also pray that people will be safe in case of
another tornado. Try to have a good day.  Mardi and Shaman and Nala,
retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/