[nagdu] Something a little off topic

Brittney N. Mejico brittneymejico at verizon.net
Fri May 27 04:49:30 UTC 2011

Hay Sheila
I hope I don't comfuse you There are two ways you can put medicine in your
dogs ears without sighted assistance.If you sit down on a chair or couch
have the dog sit sidways to you so that the ear that needs medicine is
facing you, then gently put your leg around the dog so that it doesn't move.
then feel for the earlobe and put the medicine in.  If your dog and you are
really comfortable with each other you don't have to hold them, just have
have him/her sit and feel for the earlobe and put the medicine in.  Sorry if
I am not discriptive enough. It gets easier with practice