[nagdu] Biology classes and guide dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 27 16:11:09 UTC 2011

I took biology a long time ago.  It didn't seem particularly unsafe to me.
 The only thing I'd worry about, if I took it again, would be the
possibility of my dog picking up some piece of the animal we were
dissecting.  Formaldehyde would not be a good thing to eat.
I was in high school; I remember guys throwing fish eyes around, for
instance.
But I got a lot out of the class.  My teacher didn't have a connipption
about my working on the dissections with my classmates.  Or working with
all those fruit flies.
Tracy