[nagdu] Biology classes and guide dogs

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:12:21 UTC 2011

Robert,

No I do not think that the college will raise any issue of mine or my guide
being present in the bio lab. I work closely with the disability
coordinator, she knows the issues and the potential problems that might
arise. But like I said it was more of a wondering sort of question, nothing
on the part of the college.

Thank you,
Marsha