[nagdu] boredom on routine routes

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sat May 28 22:04:39 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I've been fortunate that Gabe is not bored on routes. I try to vary the
routes I take with him which has happened a lot lately because of
construction.

I often take him the the same relief area downtown,and he thinks that when
he's finished, it's time to  go to Starbucks, and when I turn to go in a
different direction, he sometimes balk sfor a couple of seconds before
realizing we're changing course.

Liz/Gabe