[nagdu] something a little off topic

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:36:18 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, Mardi here. I foster dogs for the local Siberian Husky Rescue.
I help calm and rehabilitate  the dogs that have been abused. I have worked
with 3 fear biters and they have now been adopted into their forever
homes.They no longer bite. I also give the dogs some obedience training and
teach them house manners.This makes them more adoptable.I am sad when they
are adopted,but I know they are going to a good home. I really enjoy working
with and caring for these dogs. I also help with the training of some dogs
that are  being trained to be service dogs. I am currently training a
mobility / balance dog for a young man who suffers vertigo from meniers
disease.I use Shaman and Nala to show the other dogs what I want them to
learn. They really do learn from each other.
All this keeps me very busy and keeps my mind off of my own problems.  Mardi
and Shaman and Nala,retired.
--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/