[nagdu] the link on ABC News for story

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 14:32:06 UTC 2011

The video is there, that is why I posted the story with the link, I also said that you may not be able to access the video..  If you go to 7online.com look for First at 4

find the name of the story that is listed in my e-mail you can search it.

the video you might not be able to access it, but it is on the page.

again the link is

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/firstatfour/story?section=firstatfour&id=8151924<http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/firstatfour/story?section=firstatfour&id=8151924>

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.