[nagdu] life jackets for guide dogs on Princess Cruise Lines

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon May 30 01:20:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

Actually, when Princess did its first guide dog cruise back in 2004
lifejackets for guide dogs were in every cabin with a guide.  This is not
new.

I have been impressed with Princess' thoroughness.  As we planned the cruise
with Dimensions In Travel and Princess I found that the cruise line wanted
very much to make the trip enjoyable and comfortable for all.  We spent
several hours in advance of the cruise answering questions for Princess
staff.  They did a great job right out of the box and, as far as I know,
continue to do so.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com