[nagdu] boredom on routine routes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 31 14:56:19 UTC 2011

When my dog is feeling lackadaisical, I reach down while walking and give
him a pat on his side or butt.  Don Frisk, an old GDB trainer, calls this
"pushing the magic button."  It does seem to really perk a dog up, even
Benny, who likes to pretend he doesn't enjoy being petted.
It's a little tricky, leaning down while walking, but it's worth it.
Tracy