[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:18:00 UTC 2011

When I went to the two day shorter course we went Saturday, got the dogs Monday with the Sunday being the afternoon we interacted with other dogs and worked a little on obedience. When we had done that with new students, that was when they taught putting on the harness, etc. We worked a full day the first weekend, and I think we may have worked a full day the second weekend as well. I don't thing there were half days. I could be misremembering that though.

CL