[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Nov 1 15:43:44 UTC 2011

Thank you Cindy.
This was a good response.
Does anybody know why people say the first few days of bonding are so crutial?
I ask because they say that about new moms too, but there are plenty of cases where baby isn't with mom for medical reasons, or where mom isn't able or willing to care for baby so baby forms bonds with other caregivers.
Dogs are even more adapatable and way less complex then humans. So what is the source for the early bonding is critical concept?