[nagdu] Assistance Dog Blog Carnival #5: Achievement

Cyndy Otty ceotty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:58:34 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

The fifth Assistance Dog Blog Carnival has officially been posted:
http://gentlewit.com/2011/11/01/achievement/

Please feel free to read the wonderful posts contributed by assistance dog
handlers, trainers, and puppy raisers about the theme of achievement. And
share the link to others who might be interested.

For reference, this blog carnival is a quarterly event. (The next one
should be sometime around January.) Anyone interested is welcome to
participate provided they submit a post related to assistance dogs that
falls within the given category. Specific details about the event are
provided at the founder's website here:
http://aftergadget.wordpress.com/about-the-assistance-dog-blog-carnival/

Thanks for your time and I do hope you enjoy this edition of the ADBC; I've
been honored to take part in it.

Regards,
Cyndy & Uschi