[nagdu] A Note on Dog Food Discussion

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 13:10:24 UTC 2011

Does that include shipping?
The best prices for dog food plus shipping that I've found are through
Petflo.  Their actual food prices are slightly more than other places,
but their shipping is much, much less, making them a better deal.

If you want to feed the Chicken Soup dog food look for it at farm supply
stores.  That's where I found it in my tiny town.  I don't think the
large chain stores carry it.

Also flint River Ranch is a good kibble.  The shipping is included in
the price.

Julie