[nagdu] Class Date

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:45:28 UTC 2011

Congratulations! Go get 'em!

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87

skype: leogirl48

msn: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

aim: scholarmistress
-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Anita
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 1:15 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [nagdu] Class Date

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Southeastern Guide Dogs contacted me
this morning.  I will be going to get my guide dog on November 28 and
returning on December 23.  The call about going to school was my birthday
present, and they day I graduate with my dog will be my Christmas present.
What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas and a wonderful way to bring in
a new year.

Anita

e-mail: abbrown6211 at charter.net
facebook.: anitabb1 at facebook.com