[nagdu] ideas?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 2 18:52:27 UTC 2011

Hi Jessica.
Where did you train with your previous dog?  Several schools will give
home training to graduates who have special circumstances, as you do.  If
not, as Sean says, you can look into schools that only do home training.
They have long waiting lists, though.
I'd be curious about the private trainer option.  I suppose one could find
a good trainer by talking to local dog owners and clubs and talking to
trainers folks recommend.  I wonder how much a private trainer would
charge?
Tracy