[nagdu] ideas?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:09:33 UTC 2011

Hi, Jessica.

Some of the schools are doing in-home training now. I know GDF does this on a case by case basis. You could definitely look into that. Fidelco only does in-home training, but they only use German shepherds. If you're okay with that, they might be an option for you too.

How soon were you hoping to get a dog? Obviously, the application process will take time, and it seems to take longer for home placements than for actual class dates.

I'm sorry, but I know nothing about private trainers. Maybe someone else here can speak to that.

Solstice Singer

If you're a Pagan, Goddess-centered woman wishing to build community, write to
WomenOfTheGoddess-subscribe at quitelikely.com