[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 18:23:40 UTC 2011

Hi, Cindy,
I do agree with you and it doesn't surprise me one bit.
I find that when people see those with working dogs, it gives me that sense
of feeling they are jealous because their dogs can't go with theme
everywhere where as our working partner can since they're an extention of
us.
As for the Veterans program at GDF, that was actually kicked off by  Michael
Sargent before he retired.
The vet program not only trains dogs for those who are vets from war, but
they also offer a training program to match dogs who help those that are
wheelchair bound.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf