[nagdu] Re Fake Service Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 18:29:12 UTC 2011

It's not just guide dogs, but other individuals as a whole, more because
I've seen it enough to pet dogs being misbehaved and sadly, other service
dogs misbehave too.
It all falls back on the person who is their handler/owner or user since
they fail to take full responsibility and ensure the training is kept up to
date.
I have directly told people in the general public that just because Odie
finished up guide dog college, training is an everyday thing and you still
have to keep up with it, including staying on top of the dog.
If not, that dog will run over you, treat you like a piece of dirt and
disrespect you as a whole.
Yes, I've been a big  stickler when it came to Odie's behavior and despite
that people didn't like how I would get on him continuously, again, it was
my responsibility to ensure the safety for myself, but others around us too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf