[nagdu] ideas?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 21:18:03 UTC 2011

Nat,

The NAGDU site does have a pretty comprehensive list of guide dog
programs in the U.S and a lot of other countries around the world.

The survey itself isin the works, so we will then have all sorts of
information to add from that to help with a prospective applicant's
decision-making about which program or programs to apply to.

Tami