[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 23:00:53 UTC 2011

Oh, good grief! I'm going to have to go back and read the whole article
once I get over the phrase "because of the ADA." Yup. The ADA is the
problem that causes fake service dogs.

Somebody save me, please! /lol/

Please somebody reassure me that I'm not going to go back and read the
thing only to discover that it is not only the ADA that is the problem
that causes fake service dogs, but owner-trainers! I am so totally not
in the mood for that one right now. /evil grin/

Tami