[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 4 05:14:12 UTC 2011

Bibi we had a conversation with a woman while we were wating for a ride from either walmart or kmart i don't remember which. She said very loudly oh those poor dogs have to go out in the snow and the cold and the rain and I said does your dog get to go everywhere and sleep by your bed at night. Our sdogs are treated much better than most of the dogs that I know.

Sheila Leigland