[nagdu] another question about freelance classes

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 12:28:07 UTC 2011

When you first get your dog at TSE they do planned routes, you work on these
routes for a couple of days with the instructors watching you and your dog
to see how you are together or to see how the dog's working or how you're
working.  After a couple weeks when all these routes are done then TSE does
frelance.  You can suggest things that weren't covered along your routes
that you will encounter at home ... the subway, more country work, strange
street crossings, schools, whatever you are working a lot around when you
get home and TSE will spend that last week of your training working with you
on these frelance things.