[nagdu] intro

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 13:21:49 UTC 2011

Welcome back Rachel!

I don't remember you from when you were on the list before.  Do you
happen to be the Rachel who has had Boxer guides?  Somewhere in the
recesses of my brain I am connecting the name Rachel with Boxers.
Anyway, I'm Julie, the list moderator.  I'm working with Monty my lab
and Boxer mix guide/mobility dog.

Welcome!
Julie