[nagdu] Considering Options WASRe: Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 13:31:05 UTC 2011

Tami,
Yes, the broken crystal ball says your next dog will be a mangy mutt!

Maybe a new hairdo would help in the meantime?  Maybe straighten it and
pull it back into a bun really severely?  Perhaps some clothes from the
military surplus store, like that camouflage stuff and some really
clunky boots.  Oh and a T-shirt that says, "Don't mess with the dog, I
bite."  ROFLOL
Okay, maybe not.

Sometime I'd love to come visit.  It would be most interesting to switch
dogs and see who gets approached more by the nutty people.  *smile*  Is
it the person or the dog that attracts more of the drive by petting and
attention?  Probably it's a combination of both, I'd guess.

Julie