[nagdu] freelance classes?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 4 13:34:46 UTC 2011

It sounds like what Pilot calls an achievement walk is what TSE calls a
solo.  There are a few solos during class, starting off fairly easy and
moving up.  The first-timers have a really long one, which the retrains
skip, probably because retrains leave earlier.  They're not really solos
either, since you have another student partner.  On our first solo, I got
a bit mixed up.  My partner and I were trying to get directions from some
day laborers, who didn't know what street we were on, either.  Then we got
ready to cross a busy street, instead of walking along it, on my bad
advice, and our instructor had to come over and set us straight.  Oops.
Tracy