[nagdu] commands

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:20:50 UTC 2011

Yes that is what I mean by when people say, "oh your dog is being so good".
Yes she is being good for a dog. I also love that when emma sniffs a person
and they say, "She is just sniffing my cat or dog." And my response is that
she is Not suppose to sniff them. And they do not understand why. Yes she
might, but they also have this notion that guide dogs never act naughty. Yes
educating is what I do. But I can also can count more times on my hands and
feet times that this has happened.

Marsha