[nagdu] commands

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:23:50 UTC 2011

Lol. This happens all the time. Sometimes, Caroline will start to sniff someone, usually because they've petted her or made eye contact or something, and I tell her to "leave it". People think I'm telling them to leave the dog alone, and they either apologize or get mad. This doesn't happen so much if she's trying to sniff something on the ground. It mostly occurs when another person is involved.

Shannon and Caroline

If you're a Pagan, Goddess-centered woman wishing to build community, write to
WomenOfTheGoddess-subscribe at quitelikely.com