[nagdu] commands

Allison Nastoff anastoff at wi.rr.com
Sat Nov 5 19:07:23 UTC 2011

I always try to say the dog's name before the command.  "Gilbert,
leave it!" Of course, that creates the potential of someone else
hearing your dog's name and interfering, but most people in my
community are respectful and don't interfere, so I find that
using his name is the best way to clarify who I am giving the
command to.  (smile) This is an interesting discussion.
Allison and Gilbert