[nagdu] commands

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 02:57:13 UTC 2011

Hi, Tami, Marsha and all,
I used to say my dogs name first before giving the command, but now, I will
only say good boy after each command.
I've phased out using his name majority of the time since people are
rediculous enough to repeat the dog's name anyway.
Even when I quietly do it, I've still had people end up repeating things
anyway and that, right there, really can boil me over the edge!
Thankfully, Odie will just give people a sare as to say, "Uh, excuse me, but
is my master speaking with you? If not, go about your business!"
He's also given people the look that they're crazy.
*Wow*
Can't believe big boy will be eight years old tomorrow.
Four-legged furry kid doesn't behave like an eight year-old, but more as a
big one-year-old.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf