[nagdu] Pictures Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 20:42:51 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    In an effort to make the NAGDU website more appealing to visitors who are light dependent, we would like to include some pictures on our website

HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

We would especially like some pics of people working their dogs in places such as restaurants, taxicabs, zoos, hotels, and during special recognitions or activities, such as receiving a diploma, award, or making a presentation. Another type of picture we would like is someone receiving guide dog training under sleep shades. If you have such pictures and would be willing to have them displayed on our website, please send the picture and a detailed description, including the name of the person, the type of activity depicted, etc. to

Webmaster at NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG